mardi 23 septembre 2008

Yeah, what if some of the shoes don't fit. Good point...

History has shown however, that I am a consistent size 9 in this particular brand of shoe. All of the shoes that I "won" are the same brand. The only potential issue is width. I can't wait to get them and see!

I've got 9 hours left and 13 hours left on the last 2 pairs of shoes that I bid on. I think this is it for me, as far as needing new shoes goes. Except seriously, check these out:

I know. The cuteness. The details. The color. Please don't bid on these, I want/need these babies. And this is the last pair. Then I am done, seriously, done getting shoes.

3 commentaires:

Benjamin a dit…

wow hot shoes..I like them..in a size 6.5..lol I .. LOVE ebay and HAppy Birthday!!! 30 again??

Paige a dit…

cute- do you esnipe??? it makes ebay so much easier. Check it out.

Shauna a dit…

I LOVE shoes!!! Those are so-ooo cute :)