If I die of a heart attack, I'll save you the time of seeking an autopsy on me by just telling you what clogged up me old heart:

Maybe you can sue Breyer's for making the best ice cream ever. Gotta be rocky road. Or chocolate mint, I've eaten enough chocolate mint to take a good decade off of my life.

If I continue on the 1 Reese's a day path for like the next 60 years, I will surely die prematurely.

If you want to try to sue Costco for making me eat too many churro's I say, do it.

Also, how about those devils that put some kind of addictive drug in Krispy Kreme Doughnuts?
I know, it's evil. Thank you, city where I live, for not having a Krispy Kreme store.
3 commentaires:
man churros and Krispy Kremes ..mmmm
You are making me hungry :)
Someone has a sweet tooth =) You're so cute!!
Enregistrer un commentaire