Because I teach seminary.
This morning we learned about Saul. The Israelites insisted on having a king. Everyone else has a king, why can't we?
Here I am, trying to find a volunteer to dress up like Saul & Samuel. Come on, any volunteers? You get to wear this crown that I made.

This outfit that I am wearing is really cute.
Yea! A volunteer for King Saul who really is very tall, just like the real Saul.

"Join the Job Worm Club" it says on the board in the back. Write your name on the worm if you memorized Job 19:25-26.
Yea! A volunteer for Samuel. Wise, just like the real Samuel.

I sat down with the Israelites and told the story of Saul becoming King.

The students really enjoyed it!

Audrey?
2 commentaires:
Wow, you wear heels in the morning? You look great.
I wish I could do acting in my class. I was all ready to do Nephi cutting off Laban's head but Carl said it was inappropriate. Seminary looks like it is lots more fun.
I need a job worm.
Your blog is always such a joy! Thanks for the smiles and for keepin' it real.
Enregistrer un commentaire