mardi 20 janvier 2009

Top 5 Most Listened to
Albums of My Childhood



"Why are there so many...songs about rainbows?" Loved it. Loved the songs. Loved the movie. Loved the puppets. Was going to marry Kermit. My life was all planned out.



Lisa got this record for her birthday. I was so jealous!



I got this record for my birthday. Thank you, friend who gave this to me. You know just what I like...



Classic Christmas music. Listening to these songs today takes me right back to the old days of being young and gangly.


I bought this with my own hard earned, $2/hour, babysitting money. "There's no stoppin' us..."



"Got a dime in my pocket, I can feel when I walk it kinda rolls and bounces around..." A testimony can't help but be strengthened while listening to these tunes.

Now you know why I am the way that I am. TMI, I know. Sorry.

6 commentaires:

Celia Fae a dit…

Macho, Macho Duck. For he is a dancing sensation.

jen a dit…

I loved Xanadu. We watched it all the time at my Gma and Gpa's house.

cbuck a dit…

um, hello. that's six. maybe you should have invested in a math-related album. i'm just saying.

C a dit…

What about the song "Did you feed my cow? Yes ma'am!" Was that past your time? -Chel

Benjamin a dit…

Ben sings the cow one and p butter and jelly..and jelly ones ALL the time. Xanadu was a personal fav here , I wanted to skate like her.. and the music..wow!

Elaine a dit…

I had a puzzle of the Mickey Mouse disco!!!

Don't forget to enter to win a tankini of your choice!

clothedmuch.blogspot.com