vendredi 7 novembre 2008

What animal is this?

This morning Josh and I were looking up "dogs" and this image came up.  What is it?  It's driving me CRAZY.  What animal is it?

8 commentaires:

The Destroying Angel a dit…

I'm not sure what all this foreign language stuff is on your site. I'd like to see a little more english. To the point of your post, I believe it is the result of animal testing gone wrong. Maybe it is something from the future. Maybe when it is legal to marry your dog this will result. Either way it is creepy!!!

By the way, you know me. I won't tell you who I am, but I've been in your home......(scared?)....in Brentwood. I was one of your husbands worst counselors in the EQ.

cbuck a dit…

hey love, its obviously fake. kind of funny, actually. a humanoid dog. very cool.

Jim-Karen Fisher a dit…

I'm going o have bad dreams thanks to that crazy dog picture. It looks a little like my 5th grade teacher (well the face region...)

Great to see all the great pictures of th4e kids!

Kelly a dit…

hahah...Aunt Bertha?

Anonyme a dit…

That is the scariest thing I've ever seen.

Anonyme a dit…

this picture is freakin me out -
I love the halloween stuff.
Seth was santa for halloween too. pretty funny -

Benjamin a dit…

Ben said it's a sculpture , the artist does those things

Jonathan and Cheri a dit…

Are you just kidding around? LoL I don't think it's real - it looks like a photoshop job? . . . . . still laughing at the scariness though