Pictures You Won't See
In The Photo Album
In The Photo Album
$75 got me an 8x8 hardcover album containing :
Photoshop is allowed. For example, the front cover photo...- my baby pics
- family portraits from the 70's & 80's
- letter from my Dad the day after I was born
- poem that my Mom wrote to me
- school class pictures &
- then & now pictures of our old houses.
Good-bye guy in the back. Who are you anyway? I hope I didn't just erase my Dad.
Was is worth $75 and 20 hours on the computer?

Yes! Except- a few days after the book arrived in the mail...
I found these beauties that were hidden in a pile of papers in a cabinet. They did not make it into the album...


4th, 5th & 6th grade respectively. I am kicking myself over prematurely printing the album. Josh's baby album is in the works presently. I recommend taking on this project, it was very satisfying.



3 commentaires:
I so miss that awesome feathered mullet look...i wore mine with the striped polo shirt also...and pegged jeans..so chic!BTW that look is even better with some sky blue eyeshadow and naturally wavy reddish hair..
I am so afraid of forgetting pictures when I print my book... But I'm starting to realize that it is probably impossible to get them all.
Way to go. I know what a huge project that is!
You look just like Josh. Heaven is a place where we all are little like that and we don't have kids old enough to work hard in kitchens.
Enregistrer un commentaire